David's Nurseries is a part of the Home and Garden group. David's is based in Worcester and has all your gardening needs. We aim to be the 'Gardeners Garden Centre', providing great value gardening.
- Get the kids into the garden this half term 30 May 2016
- Slug barriers at the ready: Britain’s gardens are in for an invasion this summer 27 May 2016
- Leeks sown this spring should be a nice healthy size by now 25 May 2016
- The Chelsea Flower Show starts tomorrow 23 May 2016
- Have a go at growing greenhouse cucumbers 23 May 2016
When you're starting out with your new veg garden and trying to decide what to grow first, the sheer variety of vegetables that opens up to you when you grow your own can be bewildering. You'll find so many different types in our garden centre in Martin Hussingtree, from artichokes to zucchini…Read more »
Leave a review
Cut back Clematis montana
Prune big, vigorous Clematis montana immediately after flowering to keep it within bounds, otherwise this gorgeous but vigorous climber can easily romp away and outgrow its site. Cut back excess growth to a pair of strong, healthy buds, then leave it well alone for the rest of the year to build up its spectacular display of flowers again for next spring.