David's Nurseries is a part of the Home and Garden group. David's is based in Worcester and has all your gardening needs. We aim to be the 'Gardeners Garden Centre', providing great value gardening.
- What to do in the garden in December 5 December 2016
- A new pop-up ‘White Garden’ at Kensington Palace is to pay tribute to Diana, Princess of Wales 2 December 2016
- DECEMBER – HTA PLANT OF THE MOMENT FESTIVE FAVOURITES – HTA THE HOLLY AND THE IVY 1 December 2016
- Ambassadors for gardening are setting out to enthuse a new generation 30 November 2016
- The National Allotment Society (NAS) says it is ‘very disappointed’ 28 November 2016
Going home-grown for Christmas makes the holiday a real celebration of your garden's abundance. And one of the nicest things you can do with all those delicious and beautiful things you can pick from your garden is to hang them in your home as very special decorations.
In our garden cen…Read more
Leave a review
Pinch out sweetpeas
Pinch out the tips of overwintering sweetpea seedlings at about 10cm high. It may seem harsh, but it's in their best interests: if you leave the main leader to grow, you'll get lots of leafy upward growth but few flowers, but by taking the strong top shoot out you'll encourage plenty of flowering sideshoots instead.