David's Nurseries is a part of the Home and Garden group. David's is based in Worcester and has all your gardening needs. We aim to be the 'Gardeners Garden Centre', providing great value gardening.
- It’s Wild about Gardens Week this week 24 October 2016
- Two elm trees thought extinct in Britain have been discovered 21 October 2016
- Dry tomatoes and other fruits 19 October 2016
- A prison in Lancashire has won a prestigious award for its gardens 17 October 2016
- Clear away plant supports 14 October 2016
Once the last daffodil has died down, don't let your bulb display stop. Dozens of bulbs flower spectacularly right through summer, keeping you in dazzling flowers until well into autumn.
Plant as you would spring bulbs, burying them to three times their depth in crumbly, moisture-retent…Read more »
Leave a review
Revitalise your lawn
Top dress your lawn to revitalise the upper layer of soil and boost the rooting power of your grass. Mix up a compost of three parts sieved garden soil, two parts sharp sand and one part compost. Spread a 2cm layer over the lawn and rake it in.